Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Welcome back Summertime!

It is hard to believe school is out. One can say that SUMMER has officially began. We celebrated the class of 2007 at church Sunday. We ended with a great lunch that was catered. WOW, the older I get the more emotional I get at those things. I am not sure why I do that. I say older but heck could be that my children will start graduating in 4 years. It could be because I just care. Anyway, it's a fact and thats that!

Yesterday we had our first official summer activity. We went to Whirlin Waters. It was fun. Sun was hot and water was cold. Some of us got burnt, namely me! We saw some old and new friends. Caught up on old times and reflected on future stuff. Next Tuesday is Bowling. I hope you can make it, if your actually in the area. LOL!

Camp clean up day is this Saturday the 9th. If you can go, call me. Camps start on 11th with first one being Senior Camp ages 15-21. Junior Camp begins 18 ages 12-14. Hope you have your camp application mailed into the state office.

Until later,
Chasing Him,
PC

No comments: